We bring innovation with the latest technology.
We will carefully consider the way we can contribute to society linking the technology, the future and people.
Currently, with the development of technology the world is dealing with an overwhelming shortage of engineers. We will improve state-of-the-art technologies, the quality and number of technicians who will face the universal fact that the fundamental part of the greatest asset are people. Our mission is to cooperate with many partners beyond industry barriers, to develop innovation with the development of new technologies and services.
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- Human resource / Employment policy solution in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Through projects using different technologies, we will try to develop new human resources and reconstruct human resource development systems.
- By researching and developing services using state-of-the-art technology (Blockchain, AI, IoT, Big data, Quantum computers, etc.), we will build a library to solve various problems of society.
- Collaborate with many partners beyond the barriers of industries, we can bring together the skills, know-how and knowledge of each area of specialty, develop projects and cause innovation through division of labor and collaboration.
In order to create a more convenient and prosperous society in the field of technology we will expand the range of activities around the world with comrades all over the world without borders.
We continue to improve quality and scalability regardless of established concepts and develop business to connect the world and Japan from the global business development and education field in ICT in Japan.
Also, we will produce as many engineers as possible and develop new services and projects around the world.
- Company Name
- Levias Inc.
- 22 Feb. 2018
- 50,000,000 JPY (including a capital reserve)
- Keiko Tanaka
- Major Businesses
- Planning, development, production, distribution, maintenance, operation and sale of services, etc. using software, security, Blockchain, AI, IoT, other ICT related technology
- Head Office
- 4th Floor, 2-7-7, Shibadaimon, Minato-ku, Tokyo Japan 105-0012